The Aztec Varsity Club supports the mission of the San Diego State University Athletic Department, while acting as a liaison between former student athletes, student athletic trainers, managers, and the Athletic Department. The Aztec Varsity Club intends to engage and build relationships through the common bond of sport with all athletic alumni, current student athletes and the athletic department of SDSU. We strive to support current letter winners excel not only in athletic competition and academics, but also to prepare them for life after college.
Director of Development
Act as an engagement group of letter winners, student athletic trainers, and student equipment managers.
Vehicle to support and build relationships with the athletic alumni, current student athletes, and the SDSU Athletic Department.
Celebrate being an Aztec for life!
The Aztec Varsity Club is within the Aztec Club: the fundraising arm of SDSU Athletics. Gifts in support of the Aztec Varsity Club's mission will be administered by The Campanile Foundation (TCF). TCF is the 501 (c) 3 non profit organization for San Diego State University.
#Aztecson3 is an initiative for the official start of the Aztec Varsity Club. This simple cheer provides history, camaraderie, and a common ground with all Aztecs, of all sports, of all decades. We have all said it, and we will say it again, joining all Aztecs together. #AVC #Aztecson3
Membership in the Aztec Varsity Club is restricted to persons who have lettered as a student-athlete or students who have served as an athletic trainer, or equipment manager for a varsity sport on the main campus of San Diego State University in San Diego, California. Varsity sport is defined as any sport which is or has been recognized by the San Diego State University Athletic Department.
|Recent Graduate||$0||Call 619-594-6444 or email email@example.com to redeem your one-year free membership|
|Annual||$50||Due-paying members receive all AVC member benefits (see Benefits tab).|
|Varsity Annual||$300||Varsity dues include a generous donation that supports Aztec Club student-athlete scholarships. With this membership level, the former letter winner will also be a donor within the Aztec Club receiving benefits at the Defending Aztec level.|
|Dual AVC & AFL Membership||$90||In congruence with the Aztec Football Legacy, the Aztec Varsity Club will offer former student athletes, trainers, and managers of Aztec Football this exclusive membership in an effort to be involved in both entities. Members at this level will receive benefits of each club.|
- Engagement with other former Aztecs as well as current Aztecs.
- Quarterly newsletter on the events, updates and success stories of the athletic department.
- Discounted Football season tickets in Aztec Varsity Club Sections and Faculty-Staff season ticket rates to all other sporting events (excluding Men's Basketball).
- Entry to Aztec Varsity Club Tailgate one (1) home football game per year. Additional tickets can be bought for tailgate with letter winner member (i.e. spouse, family).
- Special invitation to mentorship and networking events to support the future Aztec Varsity Club members.
- Five (5) priority points for the first year of membership with the Aztec Varsity Club. One (1) point for every additional year of membership - An annual award for being Aztec Varsity Club member.
- Tax deductible.