SDSU vs. Arizona
Dec. 9, 2006
Cox Arena Sellout
* Tonight marked the fourth sellout in Cox Arena history and the first since March 1, 2006 against Wyoming. Two of the four sellouts have been against Arizona and three have been against a nationally ranked team.
* With the loss, SDSU snapped an eight-game winning streak at Cox Arena and a nine-game home winning streak against non-conference opponents.
* Brandon Heath scored 14 points to move into second place on SDSU's all-time list with 1,746 career points. He is now exactly 100 points shy of Michael Cage (1,846) for first place ... He also reached double-figures in scoring for the 35th consecutive game and led the team in scoring for the fourth time this season. It was the 45th time in his career he led the Aztecs in scoring.
* Mohamed Abukar recorded six rebounds, the eighth straight contest he has had at least five rebounds.
* Richie Williams had a season-high seven rebounds and added four assists, sixth time in the last seven games he has handed out at least four assists.