NCAA Women's Basketball 1st/2nd Rounds
at Cox Arena March 21 & 23, 2009
Tickets are $32/$22 (Adult/Youth 0-14 & Military) per session
Tickets can be purchased:
By Mail: Aztec Ticket Office, PO Box 600215, San Diego, CA 92160
By Fax: Sorry, not available
By Phone: 619/283-7378
By Web Site:
All Sessions - click here
Saturday Session - click here
Monday Session - click here
to download NCAA brochure/ticket request form.
- Pairings and game times will be announced Monday, March
16, at 7 p.m., ET.
- Applications accepted
October 1, 2008 - March 20, 2009.
- Tickets will be mailed no later than January 31, 2009.
- Payment must be made by Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Inquiries must be made in writing by the original applicant. A photocopy
of the original application must be included
- Errors made on the ticket request are the responsibility of the applicant and
cannot be changed once the request has been received.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a game ticket to enter the facility.
- Unless specifically authorized by the NCAA, tickets may not be offered as a
prize in a sweepstakes, drawing, auction or contest.
- Persons selling or reselling tickets in violation of any applicable city,
county or state regulations, ordinances or laws are subject to arrest and
- To request disabled seating please contact the Aztec Ticket Office at
619/283-7378 or stop by Qualcomm Stadium Ticket Window "E".